Mostly this problem occurs because of miscommunication between PC, Router, and Printers. It happens due to ip address and data mismatch in the wireless network.
Below the given steps are very common and mostly solve the problems. You should try before going any further.
- Turn off your all the devices like router, printer, and computer.
- Now turn on one by one. The first router then the computer and in the last printer.
- These steps called the power cycle of the devices. It removes all the glitches within the network.
- Now try to make a print.
If you have still the problem go to the next step-
- Right Click on your My Computer logo and go to the Manage option. Select device manager from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the USB controller’s and hit the plus symbol or arrow to open the list.
- On every ‘USB Root Hub’ do right click and select ‘Properties’.
- Now select the ‘Power Management’ tab.
- You have to uncheck the option “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” and restart your computer.
- Now follow step 1 again and go to ‘Network adapters’ this time. Right-click on the wireless adapter > properties > power management and uncheck the same option as step 5 above.