October 19, 2018 at 12:48 pm #483
This should then get your printer online and up and running but you may find that within a short period you have the same issue again. For permanent solution install Epson printer driver.
- Right click on my computer icon and go to the manage option. Select the device manager settings from the right sidebar.
- Scroll down to the USB controller’s and click on (+) symbol to open the list.
- On every “USB Root Hub” right click and go to the “Properties”.
- Select the ‘Power Management’ tab option.
- Remove the check from (Allow the computer to turn off a device to save power).
- Restart your computer and printer