Reply To: Why Is My Netgear Router Blinking Orange Internet Light?

John N. Ellis
Participant

A few months ago, I was dealing with the Netgear router orange light problem. That time, I called the Netgear Router Expert At Toll-Free- 1800-301-8767. They fixed my problem. You should also call them once.
Also, I am sharing some basic techniques to fix the Netgear router flashing orange light problem. You can try them.

The basic troubleshooting to fix Netgear router blinking orange internet light problem:

• Let’s start with checking the internet on your modem. Be sure you can successfully access the internet from the modem. To ensure the Internet status on the modem, you can directly connect your computer to the modem. Now try to access on your pc.
  • If you don’t get the internet through your modem, it means, the internet line has been broken, or your ISP server is down. In this case, you should chat with the ISP and ask them to solve the issue.
  • Unplug the power cable from the Netgear wifi router. Wait for 10 seconds and then Plug it back into the router.
  • Plug out the power cable from the internet modem, wait for 10 seconds and then plug it back in.
  • Now Check Do you get the solid blue or green internet light on your Netgear router or it is still showing blinking orange light.

Get Help