October 20, 2018 at 11:18 am #656
Kay N. Grijalva
Let’s check the audio settings to fix sound not working problem on lenovo laptop.
- Go to control panel and click on sound.
- Choose your speaker working speaker and click on set as default.
- Now go to properties, click on label.
- raise the sound volume, if you find it low.
- Here you need to click on advanced and choose the audio format type.
- choose the audio format type one by one and click on test.
- if you can listen to any sound from your laptop. you need to choose that format and click on ok.
After doing all this,i am sure you will start getting audio from your laptop.