James L. Hammer
Check Wifi Settings- most of the time, people face wifi is not working problem in there Lenovo laptop, just because they have turn it off by mistake.
So I will suggest you check the wifi settings first. Make sure you have not to turn it off. If you did so? Go ahead and turn it on again.
Check Wireless Adapter- let’s disable the wireless adapter for one minute and then enable it again. After that, let me know what can you see.
To disable the wifi adapter, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Go to network and sharing center.
- Click on change adapter settings and click on ok.
- Now you will able to see the list of adapters; here you need to the right click on the wireless adapter and click on disable.
- Wait for one minute and enable it again.
Once you will enable the adapter, try to reaccess the internet. Let’s see what do you see there.
Update the wifi driver-
After following all these steps, if you are still going through wifi is not working the problem on your Lenovo laptop. I will suggest you update the network adapter.
Once you update the network adapter, after updating the network adapter, you should try to connect your Lenovo laptop to the wifi again. Let’s see what happens now.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Yvonne Nymann Bruun-Schultz.