October 22, 2018 at 2:19 am #720
just uninstall the printer driver from your pc and install it once again. it will fix the problem.
- Go to program and features (control panel >> program and features)
- Find your hp printer driver and click on Uninstall button.
- Now you will get the hp-setup window. here you need to confirm the uninstall process and then follow the process.
- Once your printer will be uninstalled successfully. you need to reboot your computer once.
- After rebooting your pc, it’s a time to install the latest hp driver. so download the latest driver from hp official website.
- Now run the setup to install the printer.
Once you will install the printer successfully, you will get rid of hp printer is offline problem.
- This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Yvonne Nymann Bruun-Schultz.