October 26, 2018 at 1:28 am #771
Eggless cakes are very healthy and easy to digest for children. Firstly I would like to appreciate your decision.
Making Eggless or veg cake-
- Mix 1 cup milkmaid, ¼ cup milk, ¼ cup oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract and one spoon vinegar in a large mixing bowl.
- Now sieve 1 cup maida or flour, two spoon cocoa powder, ¼ spoon baking soda, ½ spoon baking powder and the pinch of salt.
- Make a cake batter by mixing both materials. You can add some water but make sure dough must be not softer, not chew.
- Now settle this batter into cake mold or utensil.
- You have baked your cake by the oven or without an oven. If you don’t know how to bake a cake without an oven, read this article how to cook the cake without an oven?
- After baking brings out utensil carefully, keep a few minutes for cooling.
Now your veg cake is ready to eat in your home.