Brother printer is printing completely blank pages after using new cartridge?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Judy C. Battiste .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

I just installed a new ink cartridge in my brother printer. But now my printer is printing completely blank pages. Why Is it doing so?

Brenda R. Guerro
    Participant

It seems like, your ink cartridge is not installed into the printer correctly. That’s why your brother printer is printing completely blank pages after installing a new cartridge.

So I will suggest you follow the steps given below.

• Power off the brother printer.
    • Remove the ink cartridge from the brother printer.
    • Make sure there is no protective tap available on the circuit.
    • Check The ink cartridge circuit on the brother printer, If you find the loose spring. you need to remove the spring from the printer and connect a new spring.
    • Now install the ink cartridge back into your printer.
    • When you will complete this process. you need to reboot the printer.

once you will see the ready screen on your printer. You should try to copy anything. Let’s see if it is copying the document properly or still printing the blank pages.

Anyhow, If your printer is still printing the blank pages,  you need to adjust the printer driver settings.

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

Hello Brenda,

My Ink cartridge is correctly installed into the printer. I can say this because I had gotten the click sound when I installed it into my printer.

But for your satisfaction, I tried to remove it again and reinstall it. But it did not work for me.

• Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In