Can’t Attach The Files On AOL Mail?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sue A. Davis .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Johnny L. Gruber
    Participant

I need to send some files to my sister. But unable to attach it on my computer. Every time, I press the attachment button. It does not respond. What can be the reason behind it?

James L. Hammer
    Participant

Usually, people face problems with the attachment file due to some primary reasons.

1. Browser issue.
    2. Internet issue.

Here is the solution about how to fix this attachment file.

• Let’s install the Ccleaner on your computer, now run it to clean your web browser also, if you want to install the web browser. You can optimize your web browser manually.
    • Now update the javascript and enable the pop up for the AOL website.
    • Make sure you are getting a good internet connection if your internet connection is slow. It might create an issue for you.
    • Try to log in your aol account on another browser, and then try to attach the file. Let’s see if it is allowing you to attach the data or not somehow if it is not allowing you to attach the files. It can be issues related to the AOL Mail side. In such case, you need to contact aol official team.

Sue A. Davis
    Participant

Let’s try these instructions to fix the attachment button on aol email?

1. Go to the control panel.
    2. Click on the java.
    3. Click on the advance button and Click on update now.
    4. If there will be an update available, you will be able to see a pop-up window, which will show you an option to update. Click on it to update the files.

Finally, your web browser will be updated. Once the recent update is downloaded, you will get the install button.

• Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In