- December 7, 2019 at 2:19 am #6074Philip SteuberParticipant
I just bought a new smart TV and won’t log in my Netflix because I don’t know the Netflix password and user id email. How do I know my Netflix password?December 7, 2019 at 3:48 am #6089Isobel RobertsParticipant
Netflix user needs to change the Netflix password when they forgot it and want to login Netflix into another device. Devices may be their TV, Laptop, Desktop, or any new Phone.
Sometimes people complain they had to re-login after updating the device on which they are using Netflix. They forgot their Netflix password and didn’t know how to get it back.
You can recover your Netflix password by following steps below:
Reset Your Netflix Password By Using Text Message or Phone Number
Retrieve password using a phone is one of the fastest ways to change your Netflix password if your phone number is linked to your Netflix account.
- Open any browser on your computer or mobile phone.
- You need to go to https://www.netflix.com/loginhelp and select ‘reset your password by Text Message (SMS).’
- Enter the phone number connect with your account and click on ‘Text Me.’
- You will get a verification code on your phone number and screen prompt you to enter that code.
- After typing the code, it will ask you to create a new password. You need to type a new password, and your Netflix password has changed.
- Now, login Netflix in your devices with your new password.
- Note: Verification code gets expire after 20 minutes, so be sure your mobile phone has an excellent network to reach verification code.
Reset Your Netflix Password By Using Associated Email
- Use any computer or mobile phone and open https://www.netflix.com/loginhelp
- Select the option Email and type your registered email below in the box.
- After typing the email, click on ‘Email me.’
- You will get a password reset link in your email id inbox.
- Open your email id and find the password reset email send by Netflix. (You should also check the spam folder if you don’t get the email in your inbox. Sometimes it can take longer than usual, so wait for a few minutes.)
- Click in reset link, and a new window will ask you to enter a new password. You need to create a new Netflix password here that also does not match with the old one.
- Note: The password reset link in the email will expire after 24 hours, so be sure to use it before expiry. Anyhow if the link is expired, you need to create a new password reset link by following the same steps.
- Sometimes reset links won’t work, and it happens due to saved old cookies. You need to delete old Netflix cookies by clicking http://www.netflix.com/clearcookies
- Once the cookies have removed, repeat the process from starting again.
Further, these are the two significant ways to reset or change the Netflix password. Apart from that, for any other concern, you may contact Netflix through email firstname.lastname@example.org.December 9, 2019 at 12:30 am #6111Hope SpinkaParticipant
There is one more way to change Netflix’s password if we don’t have access or forgotten your email and phone number. You can recover your Netflix account password by using your old billing information.
Your account details become saved into Netflix server if you had ever subscribed Netflix and paid for account or channel. They can provide you access to your account on behalf of your billing details. You can get back your Netflix account and password by the following steps:
- Go to your PC/laptop or mobile’s browser and type https://www.netflix.com/loginhelp.
- Now, select ‘I don’t remember my email or phone’ OR ‘I can’t remember my email address or phone number.’
- You will get three boxes and type the information required there. Information will be your first and last name on the account also the ‘Credit or debit card number on file.’
- Click on ‘Find Account.’ It will search your account on Netflix database using First and last name, including credit or debit card information.
- It will prompt your account access, further information is correct.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.