How do I check desktop motherboard is the dead or working condition?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ruthie Franecki .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alphonso Kassulke
    Participant
    @akassulke

I bought 25 old desktops in bulk. Some are in working and some needs servicing. Is there any way I can check which desktop’s motherboard is working?

Bianka Mitchell
    Participant
    @mbianka

You can start every system one by one. First, find out how many systems are in running condition.

Connects display monitor to those running system desktop. This way you can filter dead and running systems.

Isidro Dooley
    Participant
    @isidrod

I would like to suggest you buy a motherboard checker. It’s a small device which shows error code according to fault in the motherboard.

If the motherboard is working fine all the light will on otherwise will shows the error code number. Every code is for different fault.

If you have a shop or dealing with pc computer, you must have these products.

Ruthie Franecki
    Participant
    @ruthie

Without turning on nobody can say the motherboard is in good or bad condition. It is possible motherboard will start and giving display but possibly don’t work after a few minutes.

Many times we have seen it stuck or keep freezing after a few minutes of working. If you are planning for buying an old computer, I would like to suggest check for a whole day before buying.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In

Call Now
Skip to toolbar