How Do I Fix Can’t Send Yahoo Emails From PC?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Javier Brown .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

avinash gupta
    Participant

I am unable to send emails from pc on yahoo account but can send emails from my mobile. How can I resolve this problem?

Javier Brown
    Participant

Can’t send yahoo emails is one of the most common errors for yahoo users. Yahoo emails can use by users through desktop pc or mobile app.

Yahoo sends and receives errors that may occur separately on the desktop. There are a few reasons which create yahoo email error on desktop. Yahoo send error with a desktop can fix by following steps:

1. First, you should sign out from your yahoo account and try to send an email after logging again.
    2. Check your sender email properly before sending an email.
    3. Restart your router and internet modem. Sometimes yahoo can’t send emails due to uploading errors from the internet service provider.
    4. Please disable, if you are using any VPN(a virtual private network) or proxy network.
    5. Sometimes people complain about their antivirus protection program block email services. So, try to send your yahoo emails by turning off the antivirus program.

These are the simple steps that may help to solve your yahoo email issue.

• Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In