How Do I Fix Epson Error Code 0x10?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Varun Tiwari .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Author

archer smith
    Participant

In some models of Epson printer encounter a problem of Epson error code 0x10. What are the guidelines also steps to fix this issue?

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

Generally, people complain about Epson error code 0x10 due to the connection fault.

So you should inspect the connection first. Be sure your printer and computer are maintaining a healthy connection.

If you do not see the connection error. you should reset your Epson printer and setup it again.

Joshua K. Collins
    Participant

Most people get epson error code 0x10 on their printer due to the several basic reasons. Here I am sharing the list of all those causes with the solution. You need to keep your eye on every step and follow the instructions to fix the problem.

Connection Trouble–  whenever you get the error x10 during the print activity. You should check the connections first.

You need to assure that your printer and computer are properly connected.

Also, disconnect them once and reconnect them.

• If you have an epson local printer. You need to disconnect the USB cable from your computer, wait for 10 seconds and then reconnect it.
    • If you own a wireless or network printer. You need to turn off the wireless router for one 30 seconds and turn it back on.

In case, you struggle with network connection problem. you can visit: How to fix Epson printer won’t connect to wifi problem. 

Reboot your printer & Computer-

After checking the printer and computer connection, you should reboot them once.

Once your gadgets will reboot themselves, you need to leave them free for one minute.

Now try to print something from your Device. I am sure your printer will perfectly fine.

Reset The Printer-

after trying the above steps, you will still go through Epson printer error 0x10 problem.

It could be due to some hardware fault or software issue. In this case, you should try to reset your Epson printer once.

Once you will reset your printer, you should try to set up your printer again. I am sure, it will begin working fine.

So these are the steps to fix the Epson error code x10 problems. I hope you will love them and follow them to fix the issue.

I had a similar issue with Epson printer and you know the problem was in my connecting cable. I did replace the cable and the problem was solved.

Three days before I was getting an error message can’t print with error code 0x10. Further, tried everything and found an answer above in @joshua answer. I realize why not try to change the cable if the error code shows the connection issue.

Luckily I found an extra connecting cable and replace it with the current one. After restarting all the devices it has been started working fine.

Varun Tiwari
    Participant

If you are getting Epson error code 0x10 from a single computer only, I will suggest you uninstall the printer driver from that computer.

Now download the new driver and install it into your computer.

You will not get this error code anymore.

• Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In