- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Smith Wiliam.
- October 19, 2018 at 12:39 pm #476Isidro DooleyParticipant
I am using a Dell printer at my shop. Since morning it won’t print anything and giving message “Dell Printer is Offline”. What does it mean even my printer light is on?October 19, 2018 at 12:40 pm #477Jonathon EmmerichParticipant
Mostly this problem occurs because of miscommunication between PC, Router, and Printers. It happens due to ip address and data mismatch in the wireless network.
Below the given steps are very common and mostly solve the problems. You should try before going any further.
- Turn off your all the devices like router, printer, and computer.
- Now turn on one by one. The first router then the computer and in the last printer.
- These steps called the power cycle of the devices. It removes all the glitches within the network.
- Now try to make a print.
If you have still the problem go to the next step-
October 19, 2018 at 12:42 pm #478Bianka MitchellParticipant
- Right Click on your My Computer logo and go to the Manage option. Select device manager from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the USB controller’s and hit the plus symbol or arrow to open the list.
- On every ‘USB Root Hub’ do right click and select ‘Properties’.
- Now select the ‘Power Management’ tab.
- You have to uncheck the option “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” and restart your computer.
- Now follow step 1 again and go to ‘Network adapters’ this time. Right-click on the wireless adapter > properties > power management and uncheck the same option as step 5 above.
I am able to print when my Dell printer is connected with my laptop through USB cable. Once I am trying to disconnect USB cable from my laptop and trying to print its says “Your Dell Printer is offline”.
What can be the issue? Is my Dell wifi not working or problem with my router?
July 6, 2019 at 4:09 am #4049Smith WiliamParticipant
- This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Bianka Mitchell.
Hey, I also had a problem but got resolved soon by the help of dell support website.
If you need assistance, then Get Step to Fix Dell Printer Offline Error by Dell printer technical support team. You may also call Dell Printer Customer support Number to fix Dell Printer Offline Error on Mac.
To resolve Dell Printer Offline Error on Windows 10 and to troubleshoot Dell wireless printer offline windows seven you can visit this site to take help: Dell Printer Offline.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.