How Do I Reset WiFi Password On My Belkin Router?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kay N. Grijalva .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

I just bought a new play station. So I want to connect it to the wifi, but I don’t know the wifi password for my Belkin router.

Can you tell me, how I do I reset wifi password on Belkin router?

Brenda R. Guerro
    Participant

If you forgot WiFi password for your Belkin router, do not worry, you can reset the password using the password given below.

1. Connect your computer to the Belkin router via Ethernet wire.
    2. Open the web browser and type the Belkin router’s IP address- 192.168.2.1 or whatever you have. You can check the router’s IP address by running the IPCONFIG command.
    3. Now you will get the Belkin router setup page. Under the wireless settings section, you need to click on the wireless password option.
    4. Now your router will ask you to enter the admin password for login. You need to type the router login password and click on next. You can find the router password on the bottom of your router.
    5. Finally, you will able to see the password, you can use the existing password, or if you want to change it, then you can go ahead and change the wifi password.
    6. Once you change the wifi password, you need to click on the apply change.

I hope now you know about how to reset wifi password on Belkin router. I hope you have reset the password for your wifi.

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

There is no password on the top or bottom of my Belkin router. Only, username: admin is available.

Where can I find the Belkin router password?

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant

If you don’t get the password on the router itself, it means, there is no password for your admin panel.

So you can leave the password box blank, and press submits button.

Somehow, If you get an incorrect password error message.

In this case,  you have to factory restore the Belkin router and reconfigure it again.

When you start setting up your router from the beginning, you will get an option to choose the wireless password as well. There, you can select your wireless password.

• Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In