- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by James L. Hammer.
- October 29, 2018 at 12:45 pm #876Kay N. GrijalvaParticipant
I want to setup brother network printer. I want to install it from my router via cable.October 29, 2018 at 5:38 pm #881James L. HammerParticipant
Hello Mr. Grijalva,
I think you can easily setup brother network printer with the help of my guidance.
- Power On your brother printer.
- Take an ethernet cable, Connect your printer to the router via ethernet cable.
- Now get a brother printer setup disk and insert it into the computer.
- Let’s run the printer driver software.
- Select your brother printer model number and click on next.
- Now select your language and click on next.
- Accept the license agreement and hit the next button.
- you need to choose the printer connection type, here you need to select the network (ethernet)
- Now you need to choose the printer from the available list and click on next button.
- Finally, follow the instructions, your brother printer will be set up successfully.
In case, if you want to make it as a wifi printer, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.