How do i verify my Apple ID if can't access verification code?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Keagan Wunsch .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Author

Blanca Bergnaum
    Participant

I lost my iPhone and want to change my password for security. For changing password its sending verification message to my phone number which has stolen.

Now the question is there is any way to verify verification code?

Bianka Mitchell
    Participant

Apple customer care can give your Apple id verification over the phone. If you have your mobile iPhone nearby, you can solve your issue by calling them. You can reach their customer service desk at-  Apple Support.

Isidro Dooley
    Participant

You can use other email verification if the mobile phone is not available. Once you had built Apple id, it asked an email for recovery.

Use that rescue email for recovering your Apple Id or verifying Apple Id.

Jaliyah
    Participant

I had the likewise incident with my iPhone 6. At that time, I was in college. Someone has stolen my iPhone 6.

I have to buy a new phone, but at that time, I have created a unique Apple id because I can’t get the verification code on my phone number.

I hope by asking this question, I can also learn how to verify Apple id.

Keagan Wunsch
    Participant

There are two conditions here. Are you constructing a new Apple ID or do you want to your old Apple ID for signing in the somewhere new device?

If you are attempting to sign in a new device, it is obvious asking verification code. Security of Apple is very high, and it is very concern about user data and privacy. Without validated user information, it won’t let you do anything with your account. An account confirmation code may use your registered phone number or registered email id.

• Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In

Get Help