This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Asa Marquardt .
I am using a Samsung Android phone and want to log in two emails on this phone. How can I connect both email inbox in my phone?
It is effortless to log in two emails in a single phone. Lots of people have separate emails for personal and professional use. They don’t want to disclose their emails but can’t use on their phone.
In this situation, you can easily connect your both the emails in one phone and receive both the emails separately. Even you can also reply individually.
Follow the steps below-
- Open your mobile phone setting and go to accounts.
- Here you can see tag add accounts hit on it. In a few models, you can find sync under accounts. Click on sync and keep scrolling down. In the last, you can find option +Add account.
- Tick on Add account, and it will ask which type of account do you want to add like google, facebook, etc.
- If your secondary email is Gmail keep Google and Microsoft for outlook or any professional email.
- Now it will prompt you on the sign in page of specific email provider page. You need to sign in by using your email id and password.
- After login, your email account will connect with your phone.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|