How To Export Data From AOL Desktop To Other Application?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Judy C. Battiste .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Sue A. Davis
    Participant

I just bought a new windows 10 pc with outlook 2016. I want to configure my aol account on it. Also, I am using aol desktop gold software on my windows 7 pc.

Can you tell me how can I export the data from AOL desktop to outlook?

Billy E. Rael
    Participant

Hello Davis,

You can easily export the data from your application using the tricks given below:

1. Let’s open the aol desktop gold and get into your account.
    2. Now go to the settings and click on general settings.
    3. Here, you need to click on my data tab.
    4. Now it’s a time to choose the location, where you want to store the data. ex- if you want to store it on downloads folder, click on download.
    5. When you will download the file, you will get an option to create a password for the export file. so it can stay secure. Finally, your file will be loaded. you can go ahead and import it on your outlook software.

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

Why you are exporting the data from your aol desktop gold. If you want to configure your aol account on the outlook application.

You can easily do it without exporting and importing the data.

All you need to do, just configure your account using the valid information like- username, password, server address etc.

once you will add your account on outlook successfully, it will automaticallly start syncing the data. You don’t have to do anything.

When you try to configure the aol account. you should begin it with the IMAP server. it will sync all emails and other data faster than other servers.

for brief details you can visit: how to add aol account on outlook?

• Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In

Get Help