This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Judy C. Battiste .
- June 12, 2019 at 5:23 pm #3309
Please help me in fixing the aol error code 11 problem. I am getting it on My AIM.June 12, 2019 at 5:32 pm #3345
Judy C. BattisteParticipant@judy
Normally, People get Aol error code 11 during the AIL installation failure. When they do not install the AOL Instant message successfully, you will get an account canceled error message.
To Fix this kind of problem on AOL, I have tricks. you can use them to fix your account.
June 13, 2019 at 12:00 pm #3352
- First of all, you should clean the windows registry files from your computer.
- Delete the Existing files from your pc.
- Also, Delete the temporary files.
- If you still get error 11, you should uninstall the AOL Messenger from your computer and install it again.
Whenever you have seen Account canceled error message on your PC. First of all, you should talk to the AOL support, and ask them for the account status.
If they say, they have banned your account. you need to request them to reactivate it.
If they confirm, the account is live. you need to follow the instructions given below to fix the problem.
- First of all, you need to repair the windows registry files on your computer.
- Now scan your computer with good antivirus software like- malware bytes, hitman pro, Norton internet security, etc.
- After optimizing the computer, you should plan to uninstall the AIM from your computer and re-install it using the latest setup file.
- If you have performed all these instructions but somehow if you are still getting error code 11. You need to factory restore your computer to the back date. now install the application again.
Finally, your application will be installed. you can go ahead and log in your account there. in case, if you face any kind of trouble with account sign in. you can visit:
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|