How To Fix ‘AOL Mail Currently Not Available’ Issue?

Home Forums Email AOL How To Fix ‘AOL Mail Currently Not Available’ Issue?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant

Why my AOL mail is not working on any devices or browsers? I tried to log in to my account using a browser and AOL gold desktop software.

Every time, when I do enter the username and password for my email and press the login button. It speaks, AOL  mail currently not available.

What should I do in this case?

Brenda R. Guerro
    Participant

In my case, I was facing AOL mail currently not available problem due to the DNS server issue.

So I changed the DNS address of my pc and then started working. So I will suggest you change yours as well.

If you don’t know how to change the DNS address for AOL, follow the instructions given below.

1. Go to network and sharing center.
    2. Click on Change adapter settings.
    3. Right Click on Your Network adapter (click on the wireless if using wifi internet otherwise select ethernet LAN) and click go to properties.
    4. Now click TCP/ipv4 and properties again.
    5. Again tap on choose the DNS address manually.
    6. Finally, you need to type the below DNS IP addresses and click on ok.
    7. Change primary address-8.8.8.8 AND secondary address-8.8.4.4.
    8. Right next, you have to restart your computer once.

aol mail currently not available

Few AOL users also face problems with their AOL Desktop Gold app. You can read the article on how to fix aol desktop not responding to solve the issue.

James L. Hammer
    Participant

AOl mail currently not available error message may come due to several reasons. One of the most common reasons behind this problem is the aol server down.

So, whenever you get such kind of error message, check the aol server status in your locality. You can use https://downdetector.com/status/aol/ website to check the current status of AOL.

If you find the server status is down, it’s a problem from aol server. In that case, you should not do anything in your email and wait for the AOL server up and running.

Further, the server will be up, and Your email will start working fine automatically. You should logout/Sign out and sign in again if it is not working after running the AOL server.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!