This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Michael E Wilber .
- December 1, 2018 at 12:44 pm #1352
Joshua K. CollinsParticipant@joshuaDecember 3, 2018 at 4:14 pm #1367
error code 68 on the brother printer indicates the problem compared to hardware. in this case, you try to troubleshoot your printer using the steps presented below.
- Turn off your brother printer by holding down the power button and wait for one minute, then turn it back on.
- Now verify if your printer is showing an error on the screen or not? if it is not displaying the error, then you need to proceed for step 2.
- If error gets changed into the self-diagnosed option. you need to go forward and diagnose the printer. using this guide: brother printer self-diagnose
- But if your brother printer still remains showing you an error 68 unable to print. in this case, you need to communicate brother printer support.
leave your printer powered on for 15-20 minutes. now check, if your printer is giving you any kind of errors. you need to contact brother care.
If it does not show you any kind of error message. then you should try to print a printer test report. Let’s see what does it says.
If you need other information about brother printer. you may visit:
how to fix brother printer won’t print.
how to fix brother printer says the offline problemDecember 9, 2018 at 3:39 am #1469
Michael E WilberParticipant@michael-wilber
Try to change your cartridge. Due to the fault of the cartridge sometimes it also gives the error.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|