- December 13, 2018 at 10:31 pm #1504harrypaulParticipant
My AOL Desktop Gold keeps crashing after 5 minutes of opening. I am using it on my desktop computer. My desktop computer is an i3 processor with 4 GB RAM.
Everything is working fine except AOL desktop Gold. Any changes or suggestion for fixing my AOL Desktop gold?
How to fix when AOL Desktop Gold when it stops working?December 13, 2018 at 10:33 pm #1507Ollie O’KeefeParticipant
Whenever you are faced with the problem of an unresponsive desktop gold or if your AOL Desktop Gold stopped working, execute the following steps below:
· The first thing you need to do is to download the updated desktop gold install file.
· Now run this file on your system. The file will appear like this ‘install_AOL_Desktop.exe’.
· Lastly, open the software and start using it.
To download AOL Desktop Gold, you need to confirm certain system requirements. So make sure to check it before proceeding.December 30, 2018 at 1:07 am #1526JaliyahParticipant
Reinstall AOL desktop Gold application in your computer. Sometimes application files removed accidentally and AOL stops working. It can fix also by reinstalling AOL Gold.May 16, 2020 at 5:53 pm #6446Grace LeeParticipant
From your post, it is clear that you are using a system that meets the requirements to run AOL desktop gold. It can be an issue with your AOL software.
So, I will recommend you download the AOL Desktop gold file again and reinstall the software. Don’t forget to perform a clean install before installing a new one.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.