How Do I Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x69 By Myself?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anastasia Crist .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Author

archer smith
    Participant

How to solve Epson Printer Error code 0x69? I am getting it on my Epson Workforce printer.

Joshua K. Collins
    Participant

Epson error code 0x69 shows the error related to the printer files missing or cartridge issues.

Firstly, you should check the ink cartridge on your printer.

be sure the ink cartridge is working and does not have any problem.

You may also remove it once and reconnect it to ensure the connectivity.

Printer Epson Error code 0x69 indicates cartridge issue. You have to check your cartridge is working properly or not. For checking Epson printer cartridge follow the steps below:

1. Turn off your Epson printer and disconnect cable also from power port.
    2. Open Epson printer cover and remove the cartridge from the printer.
    3. Use plain paper and clean cartridge connecting point also connecting point in the printer.
    4. Now insert your cartridge in the printer and turn your printer on.

Hope it will fix your 0x69 code error.

Curtis Vaillancour
    Participant

Here I am giving the directions to fix the Epson printer error code x69. You can simply follow them to fix the problem.

Check Ink cartridge and ink motor-

Let’s begin with reviewing the ink cartridge. We sure, your ink cartridge and ink motor are functioning properly.

Also, check for the broken paper. If you find any kind of broken paper into the printer, you should remove it immediately and then reboot the printer.

Check for the Windows Update-

Sometimes, you might have problems with your windows computer due to the windows update required.

To get rid of Epson error code 0x69 error you should keep updating your operating system.

To update the windows, you can follow the instructions given below.

1.    Press windows and pause break key to open the Computer property.

2.    Click on windows update available in the left-side menu.

3.    Click on check for update button.

4.    Now your computer will start looking for the update. If there will be an update available. It will update itself.

This process might take some time. So you have to leave your computer free until it will complete the installation.

Also, Do not turn off the computer by yourself. If the problem still continues let us know. We will give you some other information.

Anastasia Crist
    Participant

If you are getting Epson printer error 0x69 on windows computer. you should inspect the printer driver. maybe there is an update required?

That’s why you are getting Epson error 0x69 during the print activity. To update the printer driver, you can follow the steps given below.

1. Go to the control panel and click on devices and printer.
    2. Right click on your printer driver and go to the properties.
    3. Click on the driver tab.
    4. Now click on update driver.
    5. Finally, your computer will start looking for an driver update. if there will be any update available. it will automatically do it.

In case, if you get WiFi problem or any other problem with your brother printer. you can visit:

How to fix epson printer is not connecting to wifi problem? 

Troubleshoot Epson printer offline issue 

• Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In