- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Zyan Herzog.
- July 11, 2019 at 9:03 pm #4145Zyan HerzogParticipant
I have heard a lot about tiktok and today did install on my mobile. I can see lots of videos placed by people in tiktok. Now the question is, how I can Go live on tiktok?July 16, 2019 at 2:08 am #4244Philip SteuberParticipant
Tik Tok is a social media application. This application is to work for creating and sharing short videos online. Tik Tok was launched in 2017 by a Chinese company ByteDance.
Tiktok is available for Android and iOS Apple phones. First, you have to download and install this application on your phone.
After installation, tiktok will ask you to register or sign up. You can quickly sign up by using your email id and phone number. Now you are ready to use tiktok.
Making a video in TikTok Live Online-
November 8, 2019 at 7:31 pm #5742James CordayParticipant
- Open your Tiktok application by clicking on tiktok shortcut in your mobile.
- Once it will open click on “+” sign showing below middle on the screen. At the top, there is an option “Pick a sound” to add extra audio in your video.
- You can select music from the tiktok audio library by using the option “Shoot with this sound.” Music from the library plays from starting. You can trim according to your video.
- Fix the camera on the subject which you want to record and keep pressing the red recording button. Till the time it is press, will record and stop after leaving.
- After recording, you can add some extra effect by using right side buttons. You can select the and trim the video part. Here everything is saved in draft and still not published.
- Once your video is ready and you have watched by yourself, click on next and add title and hashtags(#). Select your desired thumbnail and hit on done.
- Now the last steps click on Post. It will upload your video in your tiktok account as well as public so that anyone can watch. You may also change your privacy settings from public to friends or secret.
Creating Tiktok content and going on live are two different things on Tiktok. Anyone can create their video content as described above and publish publically or privately. Further, go-live is broadcasting as you are at that time.
According to legal terms, you have to follow some rules before going live on tiktok. By default, the go-live option in tiktok becomes disabled. You have to request tiktok support for enabling it. First, let me explain what the basic requirements to go live on tiktok are.
- You are age must be above 16 years.
- You have some followers for which you do want to go live. Usually, tiktok asks 1000 followers, but in some cases, it enables the go-live depends upon account owner and content quality.
- You have a sufficient amount of your creative content, not copied or duet.
If you are completing these requirements, tiktok enables the go-live option automatically. If still not showing, go to your account section. Click on three dots at the top right corner and scroll down to find the support section.
Now, click on report a problem and then Live/Transaction. Here you can see some options related to going live. Select the appropriate option according to you and submit your query. Now, wait for the reply from their support side.
Steps to Go-Live on Tiktok:
- Open your Tiktok application on your mobile phone.
- Click on the “+” icon below the middle of the screen.
- Slide left, there would be an option “Live” select it and start streaming after counts.
- If you are not getting the “Live” option, you don’t have permission to go live on tiktok through this account. Follow the above procedure to enable go-live on tiktok.
- <table><tr><td>You must be logged in to reply to this topic.</td><td><a href="http://www.askprob.com/wp-login.php"> Log In</a></td></tr></table>