Tagged: Replace Broken Screen Oppo
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Asa Marquardt .
Brenda R. Guerro
Oppo Reno 10x is the latest phone from Oppo company. If you have bought this phone, I am sure you have a guarantee on it. First of all, try to contact Oppo service center.
If you want to replace the screen by yourself follow the instructions below-
- Power off and take out SIM card tray.
- Remove the back cover by heating hot air gun on the back cover after warming use any ultra-thin plastic card to remove adhesive.
- After opening back cover, unscrew the screw from the hardback plastic body.
- Remove hardback and unplug the battery by removing strip wire from the motherboard.
- Unscrew the motherboard and remove other parts like camera and antenna.
- Use hot air gun on the front screen corner and remove broken screen. You can use ultra-thin plastic for removing it.
- Once the cover is open, clean adhesive properly from the case.
- Now, carefully put a new screen in the place of the old screen also blow little amount of hot air.
- Let it cool and place all other parts as it was before with screwing it carefully. You have to be very careful at this point.
- Once everything is screwed, turn on your mobile and check screen and touch.
- Further, check all other functions of the mobile like calling, camera, voice, speaker.
If do you have any problem, write your complaint below in the comment section.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|