How To Reset Yahoo Mail Password?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author
    Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

I forgot the yahoo mail password. Also, I don’t have a recovery phone number with me? Can you tell me how can I reset yahoo mail password?

Jason D. Lee
    Participant

If you forgot Yahoo password. do not worry, here are the instructions to reset yahoo password. you can go ahead and use them to change your password.

• Open the yahoo webmail login page.
    • Click on having trouble sign in.
    • Now type your email address and click on the continue button.
    • You will able to see the recovery options. you need to choose the recovery option, whichever is easy for you. like- if you have access to the phone. you can select the phone number as a recovery method.

you will receive a code on your phone. you need to type that code into your yahoo account.

• Once you will verify the account ownership. you will get an option to reset the password.

so you can create a password for your email and confirm it.

So these are the instructions about how to reset yahoo mail password easily.  if you still face sign in problem after changing the password. you can visit: fix yahoo mail sign in problem 

Philip Steuber
    Participant

You need to remember your yahoo login id correctly. First, make sure you are typing correct login id. Yahoo has a feature of recovering forgotten yahoo id if you don’t remember your yahoo id. You can read the steps from recover forgot yahoo login id.

Reset/Change yahoo account password:

1. Open Yahoo home page website and click on Sign in from the right top corner.
    2. Type your email or yahoo id in place asking for “Enter your email address” and click next.
    3. Now it will drive your page for entering your password which you don’t remember.
    4. Press On “I forgot my password” below Sign in option.
    5. It will prompt a page for entering your recovering email or phone number. The recovery option will show here which you did set before.
    6. Type your recovering option, and Yahoo server will send a one-time password code. You have to type that code in your screen.
    7. After typing code, it shows an option for a new password. Type your new desired password and click on save.

Now your yahoo password has changed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • <table><tr><td>You must be logged in to reply to this topic.</td><td><a href="http://www.askprob.com/wp-login.php"> Log In</a></td></tr></table>