- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Javier Brown.
- October 28, 2018 at 3:50 am #851Anastasia CristParticipant
My iPhone is about out of storage.
I want to delete some pictures and videos. Some photos are essential to me.
I want to keep safe in iCloud Online. How can I transfer my photos from iPhone to iCloud quickly?November 6, 2018 at 2:17 am #1013Javier BrownParticipant
It seems you have an issue about lack of available storage space on your iPhone. In this situation, you should activate the “Optimise iPhone Storage” option.
After activating it will safely save all the pictures and videos in iCloud storage. All the iPhone pictures and videos will resize to a lower resolution.
You will still be able to see them, but if you want to edit or transfer them, an Internet connexion must be needed. It will download the original image from iCloud storage.
- Open your iPhone and go to the Settings app
- Scroll down the menu and select on “Photos” (for iOS 11) or “Photos & camera” (for iOS 10 and earlier)
- Now turn on the “Optimise iPhone Storage” option
Now your phone needs an Internet connection, and it will automatically upload all the new pictures on iCloud.December 5, 2018 at 1:06 am #1419Javier BrownParticipant
First, you need to log in your apple id in your Macbook. You can use your web browser like safari or chrome. Connect your iPhone on the internet.
Go to your computer also there is an option Backup your images. Start backup your photos from iPhone.
If your iPhone is connected with wifi, it will automatically upload all the photos from iPhone to iCloud. Through this way, you can save or move all your iPhone pictures into iCloud.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.