This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lenore Zemlak .
Recently I did purchase a new mac book. I haven’t used an apple product before. First time I am using a MacBook. I don’t have any idea how to take a screenshot in mac-book.
Lots of people don’t know about Apple MacBook commands. It’s not a big issue even I did not recognize once started using Macbook. You will learn day by day all the control and functions of Apple Macbook.
Today is your issue regarding screenshot in mac-book. Let’s explain to you about taking a screenshot in MacBook.
Taking a screenshot of whole mac book screen:
- First of all, you need to press Command (⌘)-Shift-3.
- Find the screenshot in .png file form on your desktop home screen.
Taking a screenshot of some part on the screen:
- First press Command (⌘)-Shift-4. Now you can see that your cursor converts into a crosshair pointer.
- Keep moving the crosshair pointer to where you want to begin the screenshot.
- Drag and select an area to adjust the capturing area, hold shift then go to Option, or the space bar while you drag.
- Now you can find the screenshot as a .png file format on your desktop screen.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|