How To Uninstall Brother Printer Driver From Windows Computer?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brenda R. Guerro .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Brenda R. Guerro
    Participant

I want to remove the old brother printer driver from my windows computer. can you tell me the quick way to uninstall it?

James L. Hammer
    Participant

There is no rocket science in uninstalling the brother printer. You can easily uninstall the driver from the windows computer using the following guide.

1.    Press CTRL + R key to open the run box.

2.    Click on the Appwiz.cpl and press ok.

3.    Now you will able to see the program and features window; you need to scroll down and find your old driver.

4.    Click on the brother printer and click on the uninstall button available on the top menu.

5.    Now you will able to see the confirmation message. You need to click on the yes.

6.    Finally, your computer will begin the uninstallation process. This process might take some time.

Once the software is uninstalled from your computer, you will get the reboot option. You need to reboot your Windows computer once.

Finally, your brother will be uninstalled from the computer. You can go ahead and install a new printer.

Brenda R. Guerro
    Participant

Here is another way to remove the brother printer from your computer.

1. Go to the control panel and click on the devices and printers.
    2. Right-click on the brother printer properties and click on remove device.
    3. Now you will a message, click on yes.

Finally, your brother printer will be removed.

• Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In