This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by James L. Hammer .
Kay N. Grijalva
Updating the router firmware is quite easy. all you need to do, just follow the instructions to fix the problem.
- Get the latest linksys router firmware.
- Power on your linksys wifi router and computer.
- Connect your router and computer via ethernet cable.
- Let’s open the router admin panel.
- Go to advance settings and click on the firmware.
- Now choose the router firmware and click on apply and ok.
James L. Hammer
You can download the latest firmware from linksys official website. here is the link.
Now let me tell you the process, how will you find the correct firmware for yourself.
- Open the above link on your computer.
- In the search box, you need to type your router’s model number.
- Now search for it.
- Here, you need to click on the firmware/download.
- Now you need to choose the version number of your linksys router. you will able to see the version number on the back or bottom of your router.
- once you will select, the correct version for your router. you will able to see firmware file. you need to download it,
For rest of other works, you need to upload the file into your router using the steps given by Kay.
In case, if you are struggling with linksys router problems. you may visit:
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|