Tagged: HP Printer Offline
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Curtis Vaillancour .
I have an hp envy 4500 wifi printer & setup successfully through the wifi connection.
My hp printer Showing offline in Windows 10.
There can be multiple reasons behind hp envy 4500 printer says offline. Here, I am going to share some useful tricks to fix the problem.
- Check the network connectivity on your printer. Be sure your printer is connected to the WiFi Properly.
- Let’s Reboot your printer and computer once.
- Check the network connection on your printer. You need to connect the hp envy printer and computer with the same Wireless network.
- Reboot the printer spooler service. So it can detect the internet connection.
- If your hp envy 4500 printer still says offline. You reset the network settings on your printer and then connect it to the wifi again.
- Once you perform all these settings, but your WiFi is still giving you an offline error message, in this case, you need to uninstall the printer from your computer
- Now add a printer again.
These are the instructions about hp envy printer says offline if your printer is still not working.
You can visit: fix hp printer says the offline problem and follows the expert guide.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|