How do I Fix HP envy 4500 Printer Offline?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Curtis Vaillancour .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

John Taylor
    Participant

I have an hp envy 4500 wifi printer & setup successfully through the wifi connection.

My hp printer Showing offline in Windows 10.

Please help

Curtis Vaillancour
    Participant

There can be multiple reasons behind hp envy 4500 printer says offline. Here, I am going to share some useful tricks to fix the problem.

1. Check the network connectivity on your printer. Be sure your printer is connected to the WiFi Properly.
    2. Let’s Reboot your printer and computer once.
    3. Check the network connection on your printer. You need to connect the hp envy printer and computer with the same Wireless network.
    4. Reboot the printer spooler service. So it can detect the internet connection.
    5. If your hp envy 4500 printer still says offline. You reset the network settings on your printer and then connect it to the wifi again.
    6. Once you perform all these settings, but your WiFi is still giving you an offline error message, in this case, you need to uninstall the printer from your computer
    7. Now add a printer again.

These are the instructions about hp envy printer says offline if your printer is still not working.

You can visit: fix hp printer says the offline problem and follows the expert guide.

• Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In