This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Itzel Romaguera .
- October 23, 2018 at 11:16 am #733
Kay N. GrijalvaParticipant@kaygrijalva
Whenever I am Trying to print a document from my hp printer. it is just printing a blank page. Now I am totally confused about what should I do to fix it?October 23, 2018 at 11:26 am #734
Joshua K. CollinsParticipant@joshua
Did you check ink cartridge in your printer? be sure you have enough ink into your hp printer cartridge?
To check the ink level. you may follow the steps given below.
- Connect your hp printer directly to the PC.
- Let’s open the hp printer assistance.
- Look at the right-side corner. you will able to see ink icon. just click on it.
- Now you will able to see the available ink level on your ink cartridges.
Somehow, if you have low ink level into your printer. you need replace the cartridge and then try to print something again.
I am sure you will get rid of hp printer is printing blank pages problem.October 23, 2018 at 11:44 am #736
Sue A. DavisParticipant@davis
Let’s Follow the instructions given below:
- Cancel all print commands from the printer queue.
- Power off the hp printer for 10 seconds and then turn it back on.
- Reboot your computer as well.
- Wait until the hp printer idle.
- Now Try to make a print again.
Let’s see what it is showing. is it still printing blank pages?October 24, 2018 at 11:53 am #737
Billy E. RaelParticipant@billy
Troubleshoot Hp Printer is printing blank pages:
Let’s remove the ink cartridge from your computer and wait for one minute and plug it back in.
To remove the ink cartridge, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Power on your hp printer.
- Open the hp printer tray.
- Remove the cartridge out of your printer. (do not touch the nozzle)
- Install the ink cartridge back in.
Now Try to print a document again. let’s see what happens now. I hope your printer will be working fine.
If you still have printing blank pages problem. please leave a comment below.
You may also visit: why is my hp printer not printing.
October 27, 2018 at 1:53 am #823
- This reply was modified 8 months ago by Billy E. Rael.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|