- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Javier Brown.
- November 8, 2019 at 11:58 pm #5213Javier BrownParticipant
I just bought a Netflix subscription today. The problem is here Roku won’t connect with Netflix. Any suggestion to fix Netflix about not working on Roku?November 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #5750Philip SteuberParticipant
Roku is a device through which we can play any application on the TV. The app like Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, Prime Video, Spectrum TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, The Roku Channel many more can play through Roku TV easily.
Sometimes these applications can stop working, and it’s not a big issue. Right now, here, I will explain what steps can fix when Netflix stops working on Roku.
Follow the steps below:
- The first steps mostly solve the Netflix issues with Roku also very easy. You need to unplug the Roku device from the wall outlet or power outlet. Now, plug it back in after waiting 60 seconds. If it solves your problem and your Netflix is working again great, if not, try the next step.
- Start your Roku TV and go to the Home screen. Select the Netflix and press star(*) button on the remote. Scroll down to “Remove channel” and click on remove again. Netflix application would remove from your Roku box.
Now go to your home screen and find the search option. Type here “Netflix” in the search bar, and it will show Netflix application. Select that Netflix icon and click add the channel. It will start adding Netflix on your Roku device.
After installing check its working or not and still your Netflix not working go to the next step.
- This step you should try in the last. In this step, we need to reset the Roku device as it had come first. For resetting the Roku device, go to the settings and go down to the system menu from here.
Now go to advanced system settings and select factory reset. On the screen, you will get space to type some password code and that you will get on the same screen below or the Roku device. You have to type that code, and the Roku device would reset as factory default.
Further, you have to add your desired channel from the search menu again. I hope these steps can connect your Roku with Netflix.November 11, 2019 at 11:38 am #5760Barbara R. ColbertParticipant
Can you tell me, when does your Netflix stop working on Roku? for example-
the Netflix app crashes when you try to open it.
Or it won’t let you stream any video.
Also, I am throwing the basic knowledge to fix Netflix not working on Roku, you may get it to troubleshoot the issue.
- let’s switch off the Roku device for 2 minutes, remove the power wire as well.
- Once you exceed the 2-minute timeline, you should plug in the power wire into the Roku and switch it on.
- Let’s wait for a couple of minutes, so your Roku can boot itself in a normal way, and then try to open the Netflix.
- If you are unable to play any video on your NetFlix. let’s log out your user account, and log in it.
After following all these instructions, your app will start working fine, somehow if your app still doesn’t work better, you need to remove the app and reinstall it.
- <table><tr><td>You must be logged in to reply to this topic.</td><td><a href="http://www.askprob.com/wp-login.php"> Log In</a></td></tr></table>