Pogo Games Won't Load On My Computer?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ollie O’Keefe .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

I am unable to load the pogo games on my PC’s. I have three computers. None of them are capable of opening the pogo website. What should I do?

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant

Mostly, people go through pogo game won’t load problem due to the browser issues. Whenever their browser got corrupted, or required extensions are not responding.

This issue may prevent your pc from downloading your pogo games. That’s why you should check the browser extension first. You need to go ahead and update them first if it requires an update.

Johnny L. Gruber
    Participant

Pogo games work on two extensions. First is the java and another one is the adobe flash player. You should check both of them.
    If they are disabled, You should go ahead and enable them somehow if you find enabled but still not loading the games. You should check for the latest update.

To update the java, you need to follow the tricks given below: 

• Let’s open the control panel and click on Java.
    • Now select update from the top menu bar and click on click on update now. Once you hit the update now button, your pc will start looking for the latest Java update if it will find anyone. Then it will give you an option to download. You need to download it and run it into your pc.

To update the Flash player, you need to follow the instructions below: 

If your pogo games are using adobe flash player. You can easily update it. All you need to do, go to the control panel >> flash player >> check for the browser update. If you find any. You need to go ahead and update it.

I hope this will help you better.

Ollie O’Keefe
    Participant

Hello Christiansen,

Sometimes a virus or unwanted software can corrupt the pogo launcher application. Virus attack on every pogo application on your computer. It may capture your personal information also.

The solution is easy, firstly un-install third-party application including your pogo game launcher. Now install a good antivirus from official antivirus websites. Scan your full computer and remove unwanted virus and junks.

Now install your willing application and also pogo launcher. It will work fine and secure. Keep playing pogo games and enjoy.

• Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In

Get Help