Top 5 Epson Printer Worth To Buy?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Varun Tiwari .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Author

Varun Tiwari
    Participant

I want to buy a printer for my home network. My friend has suggested I go for the Epson printer.
    So I have searched for the Epson printer on Amazon.

They are showing multiple printers. Can you suggest me the best printers to buy for home network?

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

Here I am sharing the list of Top 3 Epson Printers. They are the best for Home use. You can go ahead and buy any one of them.

Epson Expression Home XP-440 –

This printer is generally popular for Home users. it is an all in one color printer. It gives you the advantage of having an easy control panel.

Through which you can manage your printer easily without having advance technical knowledge.

talking about the price range. you can easily own this printer by paying only $59.00 on Amazon.

Epson Workforce 2750- 

If you have to the printer around 50 to 60 paper a day. Also, You need a good quality printing. this printer will be proven as the best printer for you. this printer has 2.2” mono graphic display to manage your printer settings.

It gives you pro printing advantages with smart printing feature. which means, you can easily print anything using a smart phone or tablet.

Talking about the price range, this Epson printer is little costlier than Epson home x440 printer. If you want to buy this printer. you have to pay around $ 99.99.

Epson Workforce WF- 2750- 

This Epson printer is similar to the Epson workforce 2750.  it also gives you a pro printing feature. you can use it for your printer methods.

If we talk about the price range for it. it will cost you around $99.99 USD.

Curtis Vaillancour
    Participant

I am using EPSON XP-355 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer for three years.

After having that much experience, I can proudly say. This laptop is working perfectly fine for me.

Till Now, There is no problem in printing at all. You can make it your own by spending $40 USD only.

While talking about features, this laptop has many good features like- Wifi connectivity, mobile printing, etc.

It depends upon how much do you have a print job. Go with ink-jet printers if you do have around 20-30 pages prints every month. If you have more than enough go with cartridge toner printer also called laser printer.

Next things come about your work profile. If so you need a fax or mobile print facility, buy any wireless smart printers. You can buy it from https://epson.com/buy-direct-estore.

Varun Tiwari
    Participant

I am from India. I use Epson Picture Mate PM-520 Photo Printer. It works best for me. I bought it about a year ago. Till now, I don’t have any problem with it.

I will suggest you buy the same printer for yourself. I am sure you will love it.

• Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In