What is Clash of Clans? How to play it?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anastasia Crist .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Author

Bianka Mitchell
    Participant

My son plays every time clash of clans on my mobile phone. Now my daughter is also started playing. I am worried about is it good or bad?

Blanca Bergnaum
    Participant

As much I know clash of clan is an online strategy game.

Anastasia Crist
    Participant

Blanca, you are right Clash of clans is a strategic game in which you have to make your kingdom.

Many people create their kingdom, and they can create a clan. A clan is a group of all members.

There would be one leader and many co-leaders, elders, and members. In this game, you have to achieve a new level by upgrading your troops and accessories.

clash of clans askprob

Joyce M Cody
    Participant

Clash of Clans is a war game in which you have to compete in war with another kingdom. You will not fight alone; there will be many more like you which make a kingdom.

Clash of Clans also popular with the name of COC. A Finland company super-cell develops it. Supercell is a leading game company which also has famous games.

Philip Steuber
    Participant

Clash of clan or COC is one of the fastest booming game in the world. Now it is organizing worldwide games live battles with a significant amount of prize.

The amplest part of the game is its graphics and smoothness. Its glitch-free match with the highest HD platform. This game doesn’t need high-speed internet.

How to play Clash of Clan:

COC is a mobile game, so you have to download and install it from the play store (For android users) or apple store (For apple users). Direct link descriptions are Android: Download Coc Play Store  Apple: Install COC from Apple Store

You can start playing the game as a guest account, or I will prefer to sign up with your Google or any email account. After login, you can connect your social media profile too.

After sign up, you may start playing the game by developing your kingdom and protecting from attackers. It needs very patience and time taking the game.

For more information visit supercell official website from https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/?p=web

• Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In