- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Javier Brown.
- November 18, 2018 at 5:19 pm #1158Javier BrownParticipant
I just bought a new Redmi phone from Amazon. It has 64 GB internal memory space specification but showing only 51 Gb. There is a feature in the settings called “Second space”. Is there any hidden space in Redmi mi phone which is not showing in 51 Gb?November 18, 2018 at 5:42 pm #1166Itzel RomagueraParticipant
Second space is just like 2 users in one phone. You can create a new space just like a new phone.
It is easy to switch between both the users but needs the password. So if you want to hide some important documents or social accounts, email use second space option.
Usually, people ask our phone for calls or messages. Some people like to see your phone specification but started watching your personal stuff. In this case, you can turn on second space and give it to them.June 13, 2019 at 9:03 pm #3365Hope SpinkaParticipant
Redmi phone by Xiaomi gives second space feature in their phones. It gives users to hide their private information like photos and videos.
Let me explain to you in details about the second space. Imagine you have a redmi phone like Redmi Note 7 pro. It has 64 GB of internal storage. From 64 Gb around 5 Gb consumes by own redmi operating android software called MIUI.
Now you have 59 Gb left to use. From 59 GB you can create one more User interface with the same features.
The most favorable things you can use both spaces with their respective password login. Once you are accessing one space, none of the second space data will show also the same vice versa.October 21, 2019 at 2:37 am #5634Asa MarquardtParticipant
All the above words perfectly define about second space in mobile phones. Now I am telling you the steps directly on how to apply or start second space.
- Open your phone settings and scroll down to find the option second space. Once you see, click on it.
- Now, it will ask you to turn on the Second space; just click to next.
- After clicking, it will show creating second space and switching to the second space.
- It will ask to continue, how do you want to switch between two spaces. Select Either using a password or icon.
- Next, it will ask do you want any password for this second space; if yes, create a password or skip it.
- Now your second space is created, and you are already into a new second space.
- You can easily switch between spaces by using the “switch” icon on the screen.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.