What is SEO?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lemuel VonRueden .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Author

Ruthie Franecki
    Participant

I am running an e-Commerce business through my website. My friend suggests me to do some SEO on my website which will give me more business.

Now I don’t know anything about SEO thing. I searched but couldn’t understand how to do SEO? Is there anyone can explain in details about SEO?

Blanca Bergnaum
    Participant

SEO is the future and the big growth sector as Search Engine Optimization. Everyone wants to highlight his or her business on the top of the search. SEO helps to reach your web address on the top of any search result.

There are many search engines are available the world wide web. The most popular search engine is Google and Bing or MSN.

Bianka Mitchell
    Participant

SEO is search engine optimization. In the seo, we optimize the content of any website and put that on the top of search result.

It was not tough before but nowadays competitions have reached to beyond. It is very hard to do SEO for any website and maintain its position on the top of the search engine.

There is two type of SEO. Online SEO and Offline SEO.

Lemuel VonRueden
    Participant

SEO is a small word but when you are going to elaborate it contains lots of hard work, determination, and marketing strategy. SEO is not an easy work nowadays. An earlier it was easy to rank any website in Google due to low competition but now everyone wants to rank their own web address.

Ranking on Google can be done in two way. First one is paid ( Pay to search engine). It will show your content or website at very top first once someone searches a topic related to your web content.

Second is optimization own web page according to Google terms n condition so Google gives you the first position after searching any topic relevant to your website.

Asa Marquardt
    Participant

SEO is making a strong representation of your website in front of search engines also increase the ranking. It helps to increase the search quality of your website. With the help of SEO, we com-petite on the search result and make our position.

In the SEO we create lots of backlinks of every website link. Along with it, we make sure our site is ready to launch according to Google search policy.

• Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In