What Is The Process To Verify The Apple Pay Account?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author
    Shivani Rajput
    Participant

My apple account is asking for the verifcation, but I don’t know the procedure for it. Can you somebody help me in verify the apple pay account?

Billy E. Rael
    Participant

If you want to set up and verify the apple pay account on your iPhone or iPad, you can easily do it by using the following tricks.

Setup and verify the apple pay account on iPhone –

To set up the apple account on iPhone, you need to grab a debit card or credit card with you.

Once you have it, you need to follow the steps given below.

• Unlock the iPhone and go to the settings.
    • Select the apple wallet and pay from the settings menu.
    • Click on add card, now you need to add the debit card or credit card information.

Soon you will reach the next milestone, where you have to verify yourself. For verification, you need to tap the identity verification.

• Click a picture of a driving license or any govt — issued ids.
    • Upload the picture.
    • Now type your first name & last name, and other required information.

Once you fill all boxes with the information, you need to tap on id verification.

The apple will verify the id. It may take a few hours. till that time, you need to wait.

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant

To verify the apple pay account, you just need to have atleast one govt. issued id like- your voter id card, social security no. etc.

So you need to click the photo of your identity cards and upload them within your apple pay account.

After uploading the document. their team member will verify it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • <table><tr><td>You must be logged in to reply to this topic.</td><td><a href="http://www.askprob.com/wp-login.php"> Log In</a></td></tr></table>