Where Can I Find Belkin Wifi Guest Password?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author
    Shivani Rajput
    Participant

I am going to organise a get-together party at my home. So my friends and relatives will be at home. But I don’t want to share my wifi password with them.

That’s why I have enabled the guest wifi feature on my Belkin router. now the problem is, it is asking for the password, but I don’t know where it will be available.

James L. Hammer
    Participant

You can see the guest password on the router itself. You need to take a look at it. On the bottom or top or it, you will find a router memo, where you will find the network SSID, password & other details.

So take a look at it.

Another way to check the guest password on Belkin router, you need to visit the router user interface and follow the given instructions.

• Open the Belkin user interface by using the router’s ip address.
    • Press the wifi security option.
    • Now select the guest password.
    • Now you can see the guest password, If you want to change it, you can click on apply changes.

Once you will find the guest password on your Belkin router, you can feel free to complete the process.

Somehow, if you need any other problem with your Belkin router, call your isp and ask them to fix the problem.

How to fix Belkin router not working problem.

Varun Tiwari
    Participant

By default, there is no guest password on the Belkin router. you can simply connect your devices without using any key.

Anyway, If your devices are asking for the passphrase, you can go ahead and visit the password on the Belkin router panel. to do that, you need to follow the instructions given below.

1. Connect your laptop or computer with the main wifi.
    2. Open the google chrome or any other browser, type 192.168.2.1 in the address box.
    3. Click on the wireless security section.
    4. Select guest wifi passphrase.

Finally, it will display the username and password for your guest network. you may use it to connect your devices.

Thank you,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • <table><tr><td>You must be logged in to reply to this topic.</td><td><a href="http://www.askprob.com/wp-login.php"> Log In</a></td></tr></table>