Why Am I Not Getting Sound From youtube?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Judy C. Battiste .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Author

Brenda R. Guerro
    Participant

I am unable to hear the sound from youtube videos on my asus rog laptop? If I play any video on VLC media player. It works fine but having a problem only with youtube on google chrome.

What should I do now?

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant

Well, you should try to increase the volume using the soundbar given on youtube. Be sure it is not muted.

For others, you may visit: how to fix Asus laptop sound not working problem.

James L. Hammer
    Participant

Here are some tips to fix the sound problem on youtube:

• Click on the sound icon available in the taskbar.
    • Click on the mixer.
    • Now Look into the google chrome available in the mixer. Do you see any mute icon on it? If you do? let’s unmute it.
    • Now try to play a video on youtube. I am sure you will get sound now.

Curtis Vaillancour
    Participant

Just check, you might have muted the sound on your youtube website. that’s why you are not getting the sound.

So open the youtube website and click on sound icon to unmute the sound.

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

Here is the complete guide to fix no sound on YouTube problem.  just go ahead and follow the instructions to fix the problem.

Let’s close other media programs or video (if running in the background). Now try to play a video on YouTube.

Now Check for the flash player. Make sure it is also up to date. Sometimes, the flash player might interrupt the corruption in such a case, you should go ahead and update the flash player.

If it didn’t fix the problem you should also try to update the sound driver on your pc.

Further, It will fix the problem.

• Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In

Get Help