Why AM I Not Receiving Emails On Sub-Folders?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sue A. Davis .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

I have created a sub folder on my account for bank’s email. So Whenever I receive new emails on the account. it should be directly going to the sub folder.

Right now, every emails is going to the inbox folder. How can i receive them in the sub folder.

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant

I believe you have created the subfolder into your AOL account only. but you have not created the email filters. that’s why you’re unable to receive the new bank emails into the subfolder.

So you need to go ahead and create an email filter. then only you will start receiving the emails on your account.

to do that, you can follow the instructions given below.

• Let’s open the AOL webmail.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Now click on general settings.
    • Here, you need to click on email filters, now click on create a filter.
    • Now you need to set up your parameters, as you told me- you can go ahead and put bank’s email address, and the subject of the email in the filter.
    • Setup your sub-folder as a destination mail folder.

Finally, you will receive the new emails into your AOL account. if you don’t receive the emails into your AOL account. you can visit: why is my aol mail not receiving emails

Sue A. Davis
    Participant

I think kay is right. you need to create an email filter. after that, you will start receiving the emails on your subfolders.

In case, if you are using any third party application for AOL account. you can create a folder manually there.

So here, you need to go ahead and create a filter on outlook applications.

• Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In

Get Help