This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Gertrude Smitham .
I can’t connect my Epson printer to the wifi for three days. it keeps trying to find the available wifi network, but doesn’t shows any network.
Judy C. Battiste
Let’s try these instructions to fix the Epson printer can’t connect to the wifi problem.
- Place your printer near the router.
- Now reboot the router and printer.
- Now connect your Epson printer to the wifi using the USB cable.
- Insert the setup disk into your computer, now run the installation disk and follow the process.
- Once you will find network connection mode. you need to select the wireless network.
- Now follow the process to connect your printer to the wifi.
If it doesn’t work for you, you can directly communicate to printer expert for assistance.
Did you try to connect your printer using WPS method? If you have not tried it yet. I would recommend you to follow the instructions given below.
- Let’s power on your Epson printer and wireless router.
- Now go to the settings and Click on WLAN settings.
- Now tap on the wireless protected setup.
- Choose the push button method and press the WPS button on your printer.
- once your printer will start looking for settings, Now you need to press the WPS button on your wireless router.
Finally, your printer will sync to the router and it will connect itself automatically.
for more details, you may visit: how to fix Epson printer offline problem?
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|