Why Is My brother Printer Printing Blank Pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Author
    Mark C. Martin
    Participant

I am unable to print any documents from the brother printer.

Each time, I try to print something from the printer. it gives me an output of blank paper.

How can I fix Brother printer printing blank pages?

Therese Murray
    Participant

I am sharing some techniques to fix brother printer printing blank pages. You can try them to resolve your problem.

1. Check the ink label on your printer. Make sure; you have enough ink to print a paper if you don’t have enough ink in the cartridge. You need to replace the ink cartridge and then try to print again.
    2. Reboot the printer and computer once. After rebooting the devices, wait for one minute.
    3. Try to copy a document on your brother printer if it can copy the file. It means the problem is related to the driver. In this case, you need to uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it.

How To Fix Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages:

Usually, people get “brother printer is blinking blank pages” error due to the few basic reasons.

•  Cartridge Problem.
    • Communication fault.
    • Printer hardware problem.
    • Printer service issue.

Here I am sharing the instructions to fix it. you can try these steps one by one. It will fix the issue.

Cartridge Problem-

Cartridge issue is one of the most common issues behind brother printer printing blank pages issue.

When your ink cartridge doesn’t have enough ink to print a paper or it is not set up properly.
    It can cause brother printer printing blank pages issue.

So First of all, you should check the ink label. You can easily check the ink status using brother utility tool.

Also, disconnect your ink cartridge from the printer and reconnect it.

After doing this, try to print something from your printer, Let’s see if it is printing fine or not?

Communication Fault-

Sometimes, you can have brother printer printing blank pages due to the network connection issue.

When your brother printer is receiving weak signals from the wifi. It could be the reason for blank pages.

So try to place your brother printer near your router. And then try to print something. It will start working fine for you.

Also, If you are using your brother printer via a USB connection, I would suggest you remove the cable from the computer and reconnect it.

Hardware Issue-

If you have followed above steps but your brother printer still printing blank pages.

It means, there is a hardware fault with your printer. Maybe the ink cartridge is not functioning or printing header is not working fine.

So you should replace them once, and then try to print something.

These instructions will help you in fixing the brother printer printing blank pages.

Brenda R. Guerro
    Participant

First of all, you should begin by copying a page. if it can copy the pages perfectly. then it shows the problem related to the printer settings.

Firstly, You should reboot the printer pool settings first. To do so, you need to follow the instructions given below.

1. Go to the windows service manager.
    2. scroll down and click on printer spooler service, press the reboot button.

Once you will reboot the printer spooler service. You should try to print something again. Let’s see it is printing now or not.

Somehow, if your brother printer printing blank pages yet. you need to uninstall the printer from the computer.

After that, reboot your printer and computer once and then install the printer again.

you will get rid of brother printer is printing blank pages issue.

If you get an offline error message after reinstalling the printer. you need to visit: why is my brother printer offline

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

I was going through brother printer is printing blank pages due to the loose spring circuit.  That’s why my black ink cartridge was not functioning.

So I removed the ink cartridge from the printer first, and then installed it again. Now My printer is functioning well.

James L. Hammer
    Participant

Are you still facing brother printer printing blank pages issue?

1. Let’s put an image or paper with text on printer flatter. Now press the copy button. If it can copy the document successfully, then this problem is related to the driver settings. Otherwise, you should check the ink cartridge.
    2. Select the winprint mode as raw and then try to print something. To do that, you can follow the instructions given below.
      • Go to the control panel and click on devices and printer option.
      • Double click on your brother printer icon to open the printer properties.
      • Click on the advanced tab and click on the printer processor button.
      • Now select win print and then choose RaW option.
      • Click on apply changes or ok.
      • Now make a test print.

If you are a mac user. You can use the steps given here to fix brother printer printing blank pages on windows pc:

1. Let’s go to the system preference.
    2. Click on hardware and then click on printers and scanners.
    3. Now you will get the list of available printers. You need to delete your printer.
    4. Now click on add icon and add your Brother printer again.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • <table><tr><td>You must be logged in to reply to this topic.</td><td><a href="http://www.askprob.com/wp-login.php"> Log In</a></td></tr></table>