Why Is My Gmail Missing Emails Automatically?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Albert
    Participant

What is wrong with the google today? Gmail has deleted all my emails from my account automatically. They did not send any notification about it.

Today, When I got into the gmail account, my inbox folder was empty. All emails were missing from the google account.

I did not deleted any of them from my account neither my wife does.

Why did they disappeared from my from my gmail account and how can I recover them.

Joshua K. Collins
    Participant

Well, Gmail does not delete any purposely. It gets deleted automatically when there is any server glitch.

My friend has lost all those emails from her gmail account, at that moment, she had to talk to the gmail team and they had revert her emails back.

Rufus N. Mackenzie
    Participant

If your Gmail missing emails automatically, while you haven’t deleted any of them. It could be due to the few below reasons.

• An anonymous person has deleted your emails.
    • Server issues.
    • Filter issues.

Let’s talk about these issues one by one and also, talk about the solution for how to recover missing emails on Gmail account.

An anonymous person has deleted your emails –

Let’s check the recent activity of your Google account, do you see any kind of anonymous entry there?

If yes!

It means, somebody has accessed your account and they have deleted your email from Gmail purposely. In such a case,

Firstly, you should check the trash folder, if you see your emails in the trash folder. You need to select them and restore them into your inbox or desired folder.

But if you don’t see them over there,  you may request Gmail to recover your missing emails.

After recovering your emails, you should think about securing your account.

Because, if you will not secure your account, the hackers might attack your Gmail account again.

You must have forwarded those emails

If you are missing the new emails from your account, it could due to the forwarding settings.

Possibly, that’s why they are missing from your Gmail account. In such a case, you need to disable the forwarding settings. Then you will start receiving the new emails into your Gmail account.

Emails have been deleted from the spam folders-

If you don’t see the older emails into spam folders, that could be because Gmail delete the emails automatically, which are older than 30 days.

In such a case, you won’t be able to recover them because they will be permanently deleted from your account as well.

So these could be the reason for Gmail deleted emails automatically.

You may also visit:

how to fix Gmail not receiving emails problem. 

how to fix Gmail sign in problems? 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.