Why Is My SBCGlobal Mail Not Working?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sue A. Davis .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

I am unable to load the new emails from the sbcglobal on my iPhone. every time, I try to load the emails. it shows me a connection error.

Can you tell me, why sbcglobal email not working on iPhone?

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant

Let’s try these instructions to fix sbcglobal mail not working on iPhone problem.

1. Firstly start with checking the internet connection on your phone. You should have the internet on the phone. If you don’t have internet, you can connect your iPhone to the wifi and then try to load the emails again.
    2. Sometimes, People face sbcglobal email, not working problem due to the server issue. As we all know, sbcglobal emails are being hosted by the yahoo mail server. When yahoo mail server is down, you won’t be able to load the emails on your phone. So you need to check the server settings. If you find the server is down in your area. You need to wait until it will be up and start working fine again.
    3. After checking the server status, you should check the account configuration settings. Maybe you have entered the wrong account details for your sbcglobal server. That’s why your account is not able to communicate with the mail server.
    4. Last but not least, you should check for the app update if there is an update available. You need to go ahead and update it.

Sue A. Davis
    Participant

If sbcglobal mail is not working on iPhone. you can follow the tips given below to fix the problem.

1. Go to the settings on your phone.
    2. Tap on mail, contacts and calender’s.
    3. Tap on your email address and scroll down and click on delete account.
    4. Now reboot your iPhone, and then go to the mail,contacts and calender’s again.
    5. Here, you need to click on add account.

Finally, you need to fill the required details and click on submit again.

• Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In

Get Help