This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Curtis Vaillancour .
Judy C. Battiste
I am unable to sign into my sbcglobal email. I know, I am typing the correct email address and password.
But still I don’t have better. I feel the password is not working for my sbcglobal account.
James L. Hammer
I think you are trying to log into your sbcglobal account using the saved password on the browser. and that password has been damaged or changed.
That’s why the sbclglobal password not working.
What I will suggest to you here, Let’s try to log in your account by typing the password manually, and then see it is working for you or not.
Let’s try to log in your account on other devices using the same password. Did it work there or not.
If you can’t sign into your account on other devices as well, it means your password has been changed.
Or maybe you are typing the wrong password.
So without wasting more time on this issue, you should directly follow the process to reset the password for your sbcglobal account.
To restore the account you can follow the instructions given below.
1. Open this URL on your web browser https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding?origination_point=OLAM_LOGIN&Flow_Indicator=FPWD&olamRedirectInd=FullWeb
2. Now select password tab, and type your username and last name.
3. Type the captcha code and press continue
4. Now you will able to see the recovery options, you need to select any one recovery method and press next.
5. Now you need to verify yourself an account holder.
6. Finally, you will get an option to reset the account password. So you need to go ahead and reset the account password. Your email will start working fine now.
For more information, you may visit: how to fix sbcglobal email login problems.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|