Is there any way to auto forward emails from aol account to another account. I want to forward aol email to Gmail account.
Yes! AOL allows you to forward your emails into another emails account. You have to enable to auto forwarding feature on your aol account with transfer email address where your emails will land.
People uses email forwarding if they have multiple email accounts. It is hard to login and check all your email accounts everyday. You can forward AOL emails to gmail or outlook, yahoo or at one place with the help of email forwarding.
Below Are The Instructions To Forward Emails From AOL
You can easily enable the Aol email forwarding on aol mail using the general settings option. After forwarding you will not receive any new emails into your aol account. All the incoming AOL emails will transfer to the given email address.
So do it only, if you do not want to receive the new emails on the aol account.
- First, sign in to your AOL email account. In case, if you can’t sign in AOL fix from Can’t login to AOL.
- Once you will get into the aol account click on the settings.
- Next, go to the general settings and click on the Forward settings.
- Now, click on the tab Forward the copy of incoming email to.
- Here, you need to type the email address, where you want to receive the forward emails.
- Further, click on save settings and send a test email from different email to your AOL.
These were the basic tricks about enabling the auto forwarding email on aol.
Forward AOL Emails To Gmail:
- Sign in your Gmail account and click on gear icon settings on the top right corner.
- Click on See all settings from drop down menu.
- A new your gmail settings page will open. Go to Accounts and Import tab from the menu.
- Scroll down to Check email from other accounts then click on Add an email account.
- Enter your AOL email address in box then click next.
- Now, select Import emails from my other account (POP3) and click on next.
- Further type password of your AOL account and click on Add Account.
- You can keep a copy of forwarded email on AOL server by selecting Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server.
- You will get a confirmation link at Aol email account. Please open and confirm to start email forwarding.
- After finishing all your AOL emails will come into your Gmail inbox.
Forward AOL Emails To Yahoo:
- Sign in your Yahoo mail account and click on Settings from top right corner of the mailbox.
- Scroll down and click on More settings from the bottom.
- Choose Mailboxes from the left menu and click on Add mailbox.
- Select email provider as Aol from the right screen.
- Now, type your Aol email address and click next.
- Next page from Aol will ask you to type your Aol email password, please login.
- Choose to receive email or contacts as you decided then click next.
- Further, you will receive a confirmation email in Aol inbox before forwarding. Open and confirm the forwarding.
Forward AOL Emails To Outlook:
- Login your Hotmail or Outlook account and click on small gear icon from top right corner of the menu.
- Scroll down and select View all Outlook settings.
- You have to choose Sync email from the left menu then click on Other email accounts.
- Connect your account window will open. Type your Aol email address and password here then ok.
- Select your settings and finish the setup.
- Your Aol account will get a confirmation email before forwarding. You have to accept Aol forwarding to Outlook.