In the era of the growing tech World, people do connect Hp printer to the WiFi network.
So they can place it in the corner and print their important docs from their gadgets.
If you also own a new hp printer and desiring to connect it from the wifi. This article can help you in doing so. That’s why you need to continue reading this post and follow the steps to connect your hp printer to the wifi.
Ways To Connect Hp Printer To The Wifi-
There are two common ways to connect a printer to the wifi. I am going to explain all of them. You can use any of them.
- Use the printer panel.
- Use USB cable temporarily.
Method 1- use printer panel-
- Let’s power on your hp printer and wait until you see the home screen.
- Press the arrow button available on the touch screen and tap on setup.
- Now select Network.
- Click on the wireless setup wizard option.
- Here, you will be able to see the list of available networks, and you need to press on your network name.
- Now you will be asked to type your network password. You need to enter your wifi password using the keypad and press ok.
- Finally, your printer would connect to the wifi.
Method 2- Use Hp Auto wireless to Connect Hp Printer To Wifi-
This method is one of the easiest ways; in this method, you will not be asking for any cable connection or anything.
All you need to do, install the program when you will able to see the network type window, you need to select wireless and click next.
This program will automatically transfer the network settings into the printer, and your printer will connect to the wifi.
Method 3- Use USB Cable Temporarily-
In this method, we will try to connect the hp printer to the wireless network using the USB cable and computer.
- Connect your hp printer to the computer through USB cable.
- Insert the hp printer setup disk and run it.
- Click on Connect a new printer and accept the license agreement.
- Now your printer will start installing the basic settings, and it may take a few minutes. It would help if you waited until that time.
- After completing the basic setup, it’s a time for selecting your printer. You need to click on the wireless or network printer and press the next button.
- Here, you will able to see an available printer list window, and you need to check on my printer is not available in the list, press next.
- Now you will be asking for connecting your hp printer to the computer via USB. It would help if you did so.
- You will see a screen, where it will be showing your Network name and password, under this, you will see an option says, yes use this network to connect my printer. Just click on it.
- Finally, your computer will transfer these settings into the wifi, and your printer would connect to the wifi.
So these are the instructions about how to connect hp printer to wifi, I hope you will be able to connect your printer to the wifi.
You may also read: